Saturday, September 15, 2012

My 5 Favorite Metal Bands

Hello everybody,

Today's post is gonna be quick and dirty. Inspired by my friend and co-music enthusiast Brad's latest post on his blog at Think Muzik, I decided to copy his formula and share my favorite bands and my favorite song from said band. I encourage everyone to share their top five as well.

Without further ado, my favorite five bands.

1. Iron Maiden, Hallowed Be Thy Name


2. Black Sabbath, Heaven and Hell


3. Queensrÿche, Eyes of a Stranger


4. Metallica, For Whom the Bell Tolls


5. Judas Priest, Painkiller


Again, I encourage everybody to share their top five or three.
Also, check out Think Muzik.

Thanks for reading,
Marty Sabin

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the classics. Iron Maiden never gets old.
    BTW, thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of old school, but some of the newer European symphonic and power metal bands are growing on me.

    ReplyDelete