Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Poll: Dream Metal Concert Festival

Hello all,


I saw this image posted by Zakk Wylde on Facebook, and it inspired this week's poll. The question for this week's poll: If you could organize a three day concert festival using the template provided by Mr. Zakk Wylde. 

Here is my mega concert event:

On the Apollo Stage for Friday: I am sticking with Iron Maiden as the main attraction with Queensryche, Savatage, Helloween, Tool, and Coheed and Cambria.

On the Apollo Stage for Saturday: I am putting Metallica as the headliner with Megadeth, Anthrax, Avenged Sevenfold, Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains and Halestorm.

On the Saturn Stage for Saturday: I am keeping Pantera as the headlining band, but since this is make believe, I am resurrecting Dimebag Darrell to play instead of Zakk Wylde. Supporting Pantera will be Black Label Society, Slayer, Rob Zombie, Soundgarden, System of a Down, and Testament.

On the Apollo Stage for Sunday the headliner will be a double dose of Black Sabbath with songs from both the Ozzy Osbourne and Ronnie James Dio era. Supporting Black Sabbath will be Mercyful Fate, Motorhead, Korn, Alice Cooper, and Danzig.

On the Saturn Stage for Sunday the headliner will be Judas Priest. They will be supported by Dream Theater, Rush, Machinehead, Nightwish, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, and Scorpions.

Anyway, that is my Dream Metal Festival. What is yours?

Let me know in either the comments section or on my Facebook page.

For the fun of it, here are three live versions of cool metal songs!









As always, thank you for reading!

Marty Sabin




No comments:

Post a Comment